Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hello! + New Project

Hello again!

For those of you who keep up with Touhou things, you may know that Puppet Dance Party was released a couple of days ago!

Well, I'm going to write a guide for it! Whoo!
I'm not a great guide writer, but, well, there's not really any information at all about it, and if you can't speak Japanese than you have very little idea of where to go at all.
Terminology and such may change in here as the translations get more refined. I'm currently using a translation for the interface, item names, and abilities. Waiting on translations for the rest (especially attack names and descriptions!).

I want to get a bit further in the game before I start posting things, just to make sure I have everything right.

Right now I can confirm that the order you go to different areas is like so:
Hakurei Shrine > Human Village > Hieda no Akyuu's House > Kourindou > Forest of Magic > Alice's House > Kourindou > Hieda no Akyuu's House > Bamboo Forest of the Lost > Eientei > Misty Lake > Scarlet Devil Mansion > Kappa Valley > and now it appears I'm headed to Youkai Mountain, and I'm assuming the Moriya Shrine after that.

An important thing to note is that Remilia is the Name Rater and Hina allows you to release your Puppets. In other words, do not speak with Hina unless you would like to release your Puppet! She is found by going through a cave in Youkai Mountain and then coming across her house (alternate exit from the one that lets you continue on through the game).

I hope that helps for now, and once I figure some more stuff out, I will write some more in-depth stuff.

If you have any questions about the game mechanics or anything up to Youkai Mountain, feel free to let me know and I can try my best to help. I cannot help with Skills or any other things that require translating as I do not know Japanese.

EDIT:
Progressing through Youkai Mountain nicely.
Team right now consists of:
Level 54 Power Shou. Has the ability Absorbance which makes Light-type attacks ineffective against her and raises her SpAtk when hit by one. She is Light/Electric type and her primary stat is SpAtk.
Level 54 Speed Chen. Ability is Free Will which sounds like it makes her immune to the equivalent of "Disable." She is Wind type and her primary stat is SpAtk.
Level 50 Defense Keine. Ability is Were-Hakutaku which changes her form when her HP is less than half. She is Steel type and her primary stat is FoAtk.
Level 45 Power Miko. She has the ability Administrator of Vocation, which, sadly, halves all her stats when her HP is less than half (no, you can't ability switch it). She is Light/Fire type and her primary stat is FoAtk.
Level 33 Power Eiki. She has the ability Sermon which makes the opponent have a 30% chance to be weakened when they use a Spread attack. She is Light/Warrior type and her primary stat is FoAtk.
Finally, I have a level 33 Speed Momiji. Her ability is Gale Form which makes it so Void type skills are changed to Wind type and the power is multiplied. She is Steel/Wind type and her primary stat is FoAtk.
Currently, I'm grinding and trying to get Momiji and Eiki up to level 40 since wild Puppets are at 29 now and trainers have 30+.

No comments:

Post a Comment