Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Huh...

Well, I'm stuck at the moment.

I just completed the guide for Mayohiga and the Gap Map and stuff, but...

Now I'm lost...

As soon as I figure out where I'm going next, I'll update the guide and such. I found a hole in the ground that I'm assuming has to do with Hell, but there's a Fairy blocking the way and she will not let me by. I don't read Japanese so I have no clue what she is saying or anything. I looked it up and nothing.

So, expect a little delay in the guide while I figure out where in Gensokyo I'm going.

Logically, I'm thinking it must be Hell next since Kanako had to do with Subterranean Animism and the hot springs are at the base of Youkai Mountain if I remember correctly.

If that hole isn't it, I'm guessing I'm looking for a cave or a bridge. No clue though. Going to gap about a bit and see if I can find a place to go. I'm assuming that if I can smash a rock somewhere then that will be a clue, at least.

EDIT: Ah hah! I think I found it! Guide writing go~

No comments:

Post a Comment