Monday, January 12, 2015

Back to guide writing!

Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates on the PDP guide. It turns out that my class I'm taking right now is extremely time consuming, and so I may only get to update the guide a couple days a week.

Also, I just want to add a little note:

The version of Puppet Dance Performance I'm using is unpatched because I didn't want to mess up any translated stuff I have. Once the translation project is complete and they release a full patch for translations that I can apply after patching my game, then I'll get around to patching it.

Until then, I don't want to be surprised and patch my game to find that all the Skill translations are gone or something.

I'm sure it won't be long now, and I'll update the guide where necessary if the official patches affect anything.

Until then, I will continue writing the guide as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment