Monday, January 19, 2015

Need help making a WoW decision

I'm thinking about getting back into WoW, but I want to go on a RP server. I already have one picked out (Earthen Ring).
I just need to create my character.

I know I want to make a Shadow Priest because I have difficulty focusing on any other class.

I'm having trouble narrowing down a race, however. I've narrowed it down to two.

A Forsaken whose mind kind of snapped after being resurrected. She is a devout follower of the Cult of Forgotten Shadow and has an inexplicable fear of other races. She tends to be rather cheerful and friendly towards other Forsaken, and does not appear to remember being Human once at all.

My second idea is less fleshed-out (heehee), aside from "crazy Draenei Shadow Priest." I know the only way I can make it work is by having her be pretty much insane, because I can't think of any other way.

I really like the idea of my Forsaken, but I really don't like playing a Forsaken, which is a problem. They creep me out. I really like playing Draenei, but I don't feel like I could work with the same concept, and I don't really have any ideas aside from "insane."

I'll probably end up going with the Forsaken unless I can think of something good for the Draenei, but writing things down often helps me think, and who knows? Maybe someone has a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment