Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Solved my WoW problem + PDP Guide Status Update

I fixed my WoW issue. Decided to play on a non-RP server because social interaction was stressing me out. And I don't want to go back to Tanaris-Greymane because my dad plays on those servers, and he doesn't let me talk to anyone / gets mad at me if I talk to anyone. I'm 20 years old! It's time to move out of the old server and find my own!

So, I've moved to Ysera. Time to populate with characters. I think the server thinks I'm spamming character for no reason at all because it now disconnects me whenever I try to create a new one. Oh well, I have all but a Hunter, Monk, and Warlock on the server now.

I do believe I have found a server that has a Touhou-loving population? The names Toramaru, Yuyuko, Byakuren, Hijiri, Momiji, Satori, and Koishi were all taken. So sad that Toramaru is taken. I love Shou.

But! I am the proud owner of the names Gensokyo, Shoutiger, Toyosatomimi, Nazrin, Saigyouji, Momizi, Kaenbyou, and Yamaxanadu, Kanakoyasaka, Seigakaku, and Ibaraki. Which is very nice indeed.

Now to actually level them...Which one to start with...

GUIDE STATUS UPDATE

I will be waiting for the English patch to be complete before going back to formally revise the guide and do the end-game stuff. I want to be certain that my information is correct regarding items, trainer types, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment