Thursday, January 29, 2015

GW2 Characters for now

 Just some screenshots and build concepts. I don't like to follow builds I find online to the letter because it feels like there is so much room for creativity, and I don't plan on being a serious dungeon-goer anyway.
This is Keiana Xiphium, my level 34 Mesmer. I love her. Using Scepter/Sword and Staff.  I was initially looking at a build of 5/0/2/3/4 because I wanted a focus on Shatters, but as I level I am finding myself not Shattering much at all, and I'm finding that Glamours are my one true love for Mesmer mechanics. So I'll probably rework the build to have a higher focus on support and Glamour-spamming. Glamours = love. She's a Member of the Vigil because I like the Vigil light armor.

This is Seiga Nyan Nyan my Necromancer that I made on a whim when I realized that Seiga Kaku is a Necromancer, but the name Seiga Kaku was already taken, so I have Seiga Nyan Nyan instead. Need to save up for a customization kit so I can make her hair blue because she looks dumb with black hair. Looking at a build of 5/0/0/6/3 and weaponsets of Dagger/Dagger and Axe/Warhorn. I want to focus on condition mitigation and attrition. I don't know if that's a good idea or not. Just toying with the idea because from what I understand, Necros aren't very welcome into dungeon groups anyway, so why not? Besides, I'm sick of Staff Necro because I've played it for too long and I'm really enjoying Axe right now for whatever reason. Planning on having her join the Durmand Priory.

This is Tansy Thyme, my Ranger. I love her. I've never tried the Gourd-hair before, but I love it. Thinking of a build of 6/0/4/0/4 with weaponsets of Long Bow and Sword/Warhorn. Focus on just straight damage, I think. Going to have her join the Order of Whispers because I like the chestpiece.

This is Delphinium Bluebell, my Guardian. I love Torch for Guardians, so I'm going with that. More specifically, Greatsword and Mace/Torch. Thinking of a build of 4/0/4/4/2. Focus on support, I think. I'm going to have her join the Vigil because the heavy armor for Vigil is amazing.

And finally, this is Lhalla, my Elementalist. I really like the Elementalist Glyphs, so I'm focusing on those. Looking at a build of 6/4/0/0/4. Elementalist Talents confuse me immensely. Going to have her join the Durmand Priory.

No comments:

Post a Comment