Tuesday, January 13, 2015

PDP Guide: Map

This is only as much of the map as I have gotten to thus far, but I figure a partial map is better than no map, right?

Anyway, I do not know Japanese, so the names are more based on knowledge of Touhou place-names rather than direct translating. And I called things Rest Stops for lack of a better word on how to describe them. For example, the "Mayohiga Rest Stop" is right near Mayohiga, but it is not in Mayohiga. So I called them Rest Stops.

As I get more of the map filled in, I'll update this. For now, this map just keeps up with where I am in the guide.



This is a second map that can be accessed by pressing A or D on the normal Gap Map. It consists of all the areas in Hell, with the only Gap point being Former Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment