Wednesday, January 21, 2015

More WoW Ideas

I've got all my characters created and I'm very happy with all of them. Need to visit the barber to fix a couple things (like Seigakaku and Yamaxanadu looking almost identical...), but other than that, I feel great about them!

Here's my plan:

Nazrin - Subtlety/Combat Rogue - Mining/Engineering
Kaenbyou - Balace/Feral Druid - Skinning/Leatherworking
Gensokyo - Marksman/Survival Hunter - Skinning/Herbalism
Kanakoyasaka - Elemental/Restoration Shaman - Herbalism/Mining
Shoutoramaru - Arcane/Fire Mage - Mining/Jewelcrafting
Toyosatomimi - Shadow/Discipline Priest - Tailoring/Enchanting
Saigyouji - Frost/Unholy Death Knight - Mining/Herbalism
Momizi - Fury/Arms Warrior - Mining/Blacksmithing
Seigakaku - Affliction/Destruction Warlock - Herbalism/Mining
Ibarakikasen - Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk - Herbalism/Inscription
Yamaxanadu - Retribution/Holy Mining/Herbalism

Got all my profession bases covered, plus some extra skinning, and plenty of extra herbs/ore.

Not certain yet on specs. Aside from the ones listed first because I'm pretty much set on those, with the exception of the Hunter and Warrior, since I'm not sure which one I want there.

Reasoning behind each character:

Nazrin as a Rogue because she steals things. I just wish the Commander title wasn't PvP-specific because Commander Nazrin would be amazing.
Kaenbyou as a Druid because Cat form. That said, I really like Balance Druids, so this is perhaps a silly one.
Gensokyo is a Hunter so I can name my pets after different characters. Also, I just made the most amazing set on MogIt and it happens to be for this character.
Kanakoyasaka as a Shaman because elements. She'd probably be better as Enhancement, but oh well, I like Elemental.
Shoutoramaru as a Mage because I was originally going to make a Paladin but then I decided I wanted Yamaxanadu to be a Paladin, so they switched and now Shoutoramaru is a Mage. Most important thing is the Jewelcrafting though.
Toyosatomimi as a Shadow Priest because I want to.
Saigyouji as a Death Knight because on another server I have a DK named Yuyuko, but it was taken, so this one is Saigyouji.
Momizi as a Warrior because it makes sense.
Seigakaku as a Warlock because it makes sense.
Ibarakikasen as a Monk because mist, and because Monks remind me of Touhou Hermits.
Yamaxanadu as a Paladin because Judgment is the name of a skill. That is the only reason.

I'll probably post what I've done in MogIt, since it's kind of good inspiration for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment