Friday, January 8, 2016

PDP Shard of Dreams Guide Part 24: Palace of the Earth Spirits

Part 23 can be found here.

When you're ready,  head down-left from the Inn. Don't cross the bridge, but go left. Go down the nearby steps, and then go right. There's a Yin Yang Orb over there containing a Moriya Shinshu. Head back over to the stairs and cross the river. There's a Yin Yang over there containing a Chirei Bun.

Now, head back up to where the tournament entrance was, but instead, go up and then up some steps. Head to the right, ignoring the stairs until you get to a bridge. Cross the bridge to pick up a Yin Yang Orb containing Skill Card 41. Now head back to the left, and take the steps leading up. Keep going up and cross the bridge. Then go right and go through a screen change.

Up ahead, you'll see Yuugi. She'll fight you with a level 36 SuikaP, level 36 KasenP, and a level 38 YuugiP.

In this area you can capture Parsee, Suika, Kasen, Yuugi, and Nue.

Head up past Yuugi. A male Oni will fight you with a level 34 SuikaD and a level 34 YuugiP. Continue on and fight a Vengeful Spirit with a level 35 TojikoS. Past that is a female Oni with a level 35 KasenP. Next, a Vengeful Spirit with a level 50 (um?) TojikoD.

Continue past that and you'll eventually see the Palace of the Earth Spirits. Head on inside.

Go to the right first and enter a the door. Pick up the Yin Yang Orb containing a Prismatic Candy. Head out and go left (just ignore the Shoebill), ignoring the stairs, and go to the next door. The Yin Yang Orb in here contains an Ecstasy Set. Head back out, and head up the stairs to the right.

Save. Please. Save. This next part can be difficult.

Enter the door and you'll see Satori. She will fight you with your team. That's right, your team. Exact levels, stats, moves, etc. Good luck. Personally, I taught my ShouP an earth type attack, and if I don't hit first I'll reload because otherwise her Shou will one-shot mine with the same move.

That's really the only advice I can give you for this fight, because this fight will honestly be different for everyone.

Once you're done, head out of her room and back down the steps. Go up past the Shoebill until you see more steps to your right. Head up those and enter the nearby room. There's a bed to rest in and an Akyuu Box. Koishi will creep on you while you sleep though.

Exit the healing room and go left. Enter the room at the end of the hall, and this brings you to a balcony-like area. Head left. There will be a room to your left with a Yin Yang Orb in it containing a Chirei Bun. Exit the room and continue up until you get a Yin Yang Orb containing an Oath Thread. Now exit the balcony area and make your way back to the healing room and go down the steps there. From there, continue up and go through the door at the end.

This brings you to the lower area of the balcony area. There's a Yin Yang Orb containing a Magic Ring. The grass here contains Rin, Satori, Utsuho, and Koishi (very rare).

When you're done here, run back and heal, and then come back and head up the hallway to the left. Head through the double doors, and then through the next room.

Part 25 can be found here.

7 comments:

  1. If anyone is having trouble against Satori, she can be cheesed by storing all your main puppets and using only a single, low level puppet (I used a lvl 10 Yuyuko and had no problems, but that's because Satori didn't choose the best moves)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that works, but I kind of like the challenge of battling my own team ^ ^

      Delete
  2. how to deal against satori: use a puppet that can one hit itself and try your luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satori is just so hard. A good tip- Bring puppets with similar type resistance against each other, that will make it harder for her to knock out your team with...well...your team. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: You can use the healing room before you challenge Satori, for those on low health. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it weird that I like battling and knocking out my own puppets? O-O

      Delete
  5. I just fought her and honestly I enjoyed the fight <3 It was interesting and made me really glad I remembered my own weaknesses. Since my team was very diverse I was able to knock everyone out with decent ease. Scariest part being when I had to fight my own Extra Hina and my Speed Futo. My Hina is build stupid tanky and my Speed Futo is my fastest puppet who almost knocked out my Raiko in one shot (Thank god she is 4x weak to electric...). But overall was a fun fight.

    ReplyDelete