Friday, January 8, 2016

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can't finish Forgotten Hell right now. Too tired, and waaay too frustrated with how stupid Skill Card 12 is because you get to the very end of Forgotten Hell and then you have to hop over a stupid ledge to get a good Skill Card and then you're back at the beginning of the area.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

I don't have the energy right now to do this part, so I'll save it for tomorrow. I basically have the rewrite more than half of the Forgotten Hell guide, but adjust it so it doesn't have detours and stick it to the bottom of the guide just for one item. If it was just a Chirei Bun or even a Prismatic Candy I wouldn't bother, but it's a Skill Card...

1 comment:

  1. Be patient, Jenna! I can understand your frustration because I draw maps for my guide and sometimes the overworld is just too big for one piece of paper! At least it will be better than sliding through ice in post game to get all the reincarnation stones ^^

    ReplyDelete