Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Short Hiatus

I apologize for not being able to post much the past couple of days, and I won't be able to post much for a couple of days more. I'm being swamped with an unbelievable amount of homework this week, and, as such, I haven't found the time to play any games at all.
A huge book project, including a soundtrack, ten historically-accurate letters of correspondence (which I'm doing partially in Icelandic, for accuracy...), fifteen photos, a family tree of key characters, a children's story, and one other thing that I totally can't think of right now...all due Friday, plus a college essay due on Friday, a math assignment due tomorrow, an astronomy assignment due tomorrow, and the constant college-search, of course. I'm looking for someplace that offers anthropology and library sciences that's fairly close to home, so I'm having some difficulties at the moment. I have to apply soon, so that's stressful.
I'm currently trying to get an extension on my book project as I broke down from stress today. Next week, I should have this site back up and running. Sorry about the break :(

Update: My homework is all done! I'll be back to playing games tomorrow, and I'll be updating again! Now, to figure out which game I want to play...hmm...

Maybe I'll stray from my usual online games and do something else? Minecraft, Pokemon, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed II? I don't know, I'll find something!
Also, I'm trying out the Opera browser for the first time today! I'm loving it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment