Saturday, September 1, 2012

GW2 Day 4: Where are you now?

So, it's been four days since the release of Guild Wars 2 (7, for those of us who preordered and had early access). I want to know; what is it that you've accomplished thus far?
Personally, I currently have a level 12 Guardian, level 10 Engineer, and a level 5 Elementalist, Thief, and Warrior. I haven't really dabbled in any crafts yet, as I don't have the focus to go grind for mats. On my Guardian, I have completed about 50% of Queensdale exploration. Quite a bit to go, I know, but I'm proud of it. I'm also pretty into her storyline at this point, as I've been going in earlier than I should be (I just went into a level 14 story quest with her, and made it through okay. A few deaths, but not too bad).
So, what have you accomplished that seems noteworthy? For those not playing GW2, what have you accomplished in the games you are playing that you're proud of lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment