Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pokemon White: Preparing for Opelucid

I was at the Highland Games yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to post. I defeated the seventh gym with ease yesterday. One Wake-Up Slap per Pokemon, and I won. Cinccino didn't even take a point of damage.
Now, I'm just level grinding. I got some new Pokemon, and I'm working on evolving most of them.
My team right now...

Golett: 41, (Shadow Ball, Strength, Magnitude, DynamicPunch), Iron Fist
Tynamo: 38, (Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam), Levitate
Frillish: 21, (Absorb, Night Shade, BubbleBeam, Recover), Cursed Body
Axew: 30, (Scary Face, Slash, False Swipe, Dragon Claw), Rivalry
Cinccino: 43, (Sing, Wake-Up Slap, Tail Slap, Dig), Technician
Leavanny: 40, (Slash, Shadow Claw, X-Scissor, Leaf Blade), Chlorophyll

I' obviously leveling Frillish and Axew. I'm also trying to evolve Golett and Tynamo.

No comments:

Post a Comment