Friday, September 28, 2012

5 Level Project: Theeriyi level 35!

Okay, actually, she's level 37, but, again, I didn't want to waste my exp buff screencapping and writing...
Whoo! Level 37! Only 53 levels to go! When I think about it that way, it doesn't seem quite so bad, honestly. I feel like I've made great progress so far, and I'm still loving my monk. I've been tempted by alts today, especially the new Pandaren Priest my boyfriend convinced me to make today named Yanderechan...But I resisted! I will play her after I get Theeriyi to a suitable level! I'm curing myself of altoholicism!

Here she is in all her panda-ey glory!

And her equipment...
Stonegouge Headgear, Choker of Renewal, Defiant Spire Shoulderguard, Watch Captain's Cloak, Vest of Flowing Water, Battered Bracers, Prospector's Mitts, Biting Yellow Belt, Well Crafted Leather Britches, Archer's Boots of the Monkey, Wildhammer Scribe's Band, Windflight Staff

I think part of the reason why I'm liking this character is because I'm going at my own pace. I hate dungeons, so I'm just not doing them this time around. Not at all. I enjoy the questing aspect. I'll probably never get into raiding or BGs. If I ever get her to level 90, I'll probably go back to the leveling areas I never did and do the quests there. I'll get the Loremaster titles or something.

Also shown there is my beloved pet rusty snail, Pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment