Wednesday, September 26, 2012

MoP!


So, WoW's Mists of Pandaria launched yesterday! I'm still sick, and still out of school, so here I am.
This is my level 12 Pandaren Monk, Theeriyi. Behind her is my level 3 Black Sheep, Mikuru. I also have trained a level 5 White Kitten named Meowkins, and a level 6 Stormwind Rat named Pru. Whoo!
I am loving this expansion.
I was lucky enough to get into beta fairly early on, so I played around there a bit. I knew then that a Monk was the class for me. So, here's my new, beloved Monk!
Also, Pet Battles are amazing! I love them! That may be because I love Pokemon,  but Pet Battles are sure to keep me playing the game just a bit longer. It's a shame my old pets don't have quality ratings though. Pru is Rare and Mikuru is Uncommon, but poor Meowkins doesn't have a rating! I'll probably replace him later with something better, especially since I have a major weakness at the moment to anything but Critters...
Oh well, of to leveling! I'll keep you all updated with 5 Level Project posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment