Wednesday, September 26, 2012

5 Level Project: Theeriyi 15-20


Wow, I only just realized how she really hasn't changed in appearance between levels 15 and 20...
Oh, well! Theeriyi is now level 20! Whoo! Sadly, there's a glitch so I can't get my Dragon Turtle at the moment, but I'm making do.
At level 15, these were her equips:
Equicide Cloak, Sentinal Hill Vest, Stormwind Tabard, Worn Leather Bracers, Troublesome Gloves, Chewed Belt, Spothide Leggings, Boiled Boots, Kobold Basher (mace), Notched Shortsword of Strength.

Now, at level 20, here are her equips:
Patched Leather Shoulderpads, Watch Captain's Cloak, Starvation Vest, Stormwind Tabard, Leverage Bracers, Inscribed Leather Gloves, Belt of Recurring Raids, Mongrel Leggings, Boots of the Prolific Sire, Parker's Yardstick.

I'm really annoyed by the lack of change now! I should go change her hairstyle again, at least!

In other news, my White Kitten is now level 17, I also now have a Mountain Cottentail level 5, and a Snake level 5.

1 comment:

  1. Oops, my White Kitten is NOT level 17. I meant level 7. LEVEL 7.

    ReplyDelete