Thursday, September 20, 2012

Playing Pokemon White!

In anticipation of White 2, I've been playing just normal white. I want to have some Pokemon to transfer over that I can be proud of, so that's why. Unlike usual, I do not have my team pre-planned. I want to wing it this time!
I'll be giving you guys quick updates about my progress when possible. I'm home sick with a cold that's been going around my school, so I have plenty of time.
I will be starting with Snivy this time, purely because I like Panpour better than the other monkeys. I'll likely stop using the both of them, but hey, you never know, right? Snivy in particular is very, very likely to be boxed. Sewaddles are just too cute...I still regret using a Whimsicott in Black instead of a Leavanny.
WHY ARE SEWADDLES SO CUTE?!?!?! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment