Friday, September 21, 2012

Pokemon White: Castelia

Last night, I completed Castelia gym (and fought Bianca again afterwards), but I wasn't near a computer to write down my exact Pokemon after the gym. You'll have to settle with after the fight against Bianca. So here, I am, about to go fight Cheren!
My Pokemon right now...I'm skipping natures this time, because the Pokemon haven't changed that much...

Herdier: Level 22, (Leer, Take Down, Odor Sleuth, Bite), (40 atk, 36 def, 26 spatk, 38 spdef, 36 spd, 66 HP), ability is Sand Rush, holding a Quick Claw
Tranquill: Level 21, (Gust, Roost, Air Cutter, Quick Attack), (37 atk, 36 def, 28 spatk, 24 spdef, 36 spd, 57 HP), ability is Big Pecks, holding a Smoke Ball
Swadloon: Level 22, (Tackle, Grass Knot, Bug Bite, Razor Leaf), (35 atk, 52 def, 32 spatk, 44 spdef, 26 spd, 58 HP), ability is Chlorophyll, holding a Miracle Seed
Blitzle: Level 9, (Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Charge), ability is Lightningrod, holding an Exp. Share (hence why I didn't list the stats yet)
Panpour: Level 20, (Fury Swipes, Bite, Lick, Water Gun), (27 atk, 33 def, 26 spatk, 25 spdef, 36 spd, 54 HP), ability is Gluttony, holding Mystic Water
Throh: Level 20, (Vital Throw, Bide, Focus Energy, Seismic Toss), (46 atk, 42, def, 22 spatk, 38 spdef, 26 spd, 80 HP), ability is Inner Focus, no held item

Tranquill and Panpour are a bit temporary, as I'll be switching them for a Ducklett as soon as I can. Why? Because Ducklett and Swanna are cuter. I may still evolve Panpour after it learns Scald. I have a water stone that has no other purpose, right? Blitzle is also temporary. I just decided to have my Exp. Share on it until I find something I want more. I'm not fond of them is all. Throh is also temporary. I love that I caught one, since I never could find Throh or Sawk on my Black, but I hate fighting types. I've never used a fighting type besides for normal type gyms, and I don't particularly intend to keep one around for much longer.
I want more options now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment