Monday, September 24, 2012

Pokemon White: Opelucid

I beat the final gym! Whoo!
Okay, I admit that I transferred my level 50 Vannilish over from Black because I had no ice types or decent dragon types on my White...But I still beat it! Now, to level all my Pokemon up to a level where I can actually beat the Elite Four!

My Pokemon right now...

Deino: Level 39, (Crunch, Slam, Dragon Pulse Headbutt), (67 atk, 55 def, 50 spatk, 52 spdef, 36 spd, 94 HP), Hustle ability, holding a Lucky Egg
Golurk: Level 43, (Shadow Ball, Magnitude, Heavy Slam, Fly), (127 atk, 83 def, 44 spatk, 83 spdef, 64 spd, 136 HP), Iron Fist ability, holding Soft Sand
Eelektrik: Level 39, (Crunch, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam), (78 atk, 65 def, 72 spatk, 67 spdef, 39 spd, 108 HP), Levitate ability, no held item (wait, really? Must fix!)
Leavanny: Level 40, (Slash, Shadow Claw, X-Scissor, Leaf Blade), (92 atk, 83 def, 73 spatk, 68 spdef, 89 spd, 116 HP), Chlorophyll ability, holding a Miracle Seed
Cinccino: Level 43, (Sing, Wake-Up Slap, Tail Slap, Dig), (106 atk, 59 def, 62 spatk, 56 spdef, 122 spd, 122 HP), Technician ability, holding a Shell Bell
Frillish: Level 32, (Absorb, Water Pulse, Bubblebeam, Ominous Wind), (36 atk, 40 def, 44 spatk, 64 spdef, 37 spd, 84 HP), Cursed Body ability, holding an Exp. Share

I'm working on leveling them to the high 40's at least, if not low 50's.
I obviously want to evolve my Frillish into Jellicent, but I'd also like to get it to level 53 so it can learn Hydro Pump. I'm waiting to evolve my Eelektrik until level 44, so it can learn Thunderbolt. I want Golurk to be level 50 to learn Earthquake at least. I also want to get Deino to level 50 so I can at least say I have a Zweilous.
Honestly though, I'm considering switching out Deino and leveling either an Axew or my Zorua.

Overall, I'm quite happy with my team at the moment. I love my current Pokemon. I intend to beat the game with these guys, even though I could totally trade my two Arceus over and dominate the E4 that way...But I won't! I'll use these guys! Leveling day today, I guess!

Despite all this extra Pokemon-time, I really, really wish I wasn't still sick. I feel terrible...Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment