Friday, May 30, 2014

More characters! Wheee.........

So, after trial and error the last few days, I realized that Elementalist and Thieves are not at all for me. I got them to 10! I think that's a fair amount of time to figure out if I don't enjoy something! Properly trying a Warrior and an Engineer no, so we'll see how that goes.

Here's updated pictures of my characters!


This is my Ranger, Iris Sunpetal. She is level 15, and uses a main Shortbow and alternate Longbow. Her pet is a Fern Hound.
 

This is my Mesmer, Dahlia Pebbleroot. She  is level 13, and uses a main Scepter + Sword, and an alternate Staff. She is shatter-focused.
This is Lady Elza, my Necromancer. She is level 11. Her main is Staff, and alternate is Scepter + Dagger. She is whatever my usual Necromancer build is...so conditions and Death Shroud, mostly.
This is Mari Snapdragon, my Warrior. She is level 7. She uses a main Greatsword and an alternate Sword + Warhorn.
 

And this is Willow Twigsnap, my new Engineer. She's only level 2, so I don't know much about her yet. She uses dual-pistols.

No comments:

Post a Comment