Friday, May 23, 2014

In-Depth Theories for Lady Elza and Dahlia Pebblefoot

Lady Elza

Main Weapon: Staff
Alternate Weapons: Dagger + Focus

Healing Skill: Well of Blood

Utility Slot 1: Signet of Spite
Utility Slot 2: Signet of the Locust
Utility Slot 3: Well of Power? I currently switch between Summon Bone Fiend and Summon Shadow Fiend, but I really don't want to use them. I just keep forgetting to change and learn how to use Well of Power instead.

Theoretical Territory

Elite Skill: Plague? I don't know much about Lich Form and I know that Summon Flesh Golem freaks me out, so Plague sounds like my best bet, at least until I know more about Lich Form.

Traits:
Spite: 0
Curses: 0
Death Magic: 6
Blood Magic: 2
Soul Reaping: 6

Death Magic Traits: V, VII, IV (Staff Mastery, Greater Marks, Ritual of Protection)
Blood Magic Trait: V (Vampiric Precision)
Soul Reaping Traits: II, X, XII (Vital Persistence, Soul Marks, Deathly Perception)

I'm kind of aiming towards a Death Shroud and Marks focused build, can you tell? Basically, place marks down, switch to Death Shroud and attack, switch back, put marks down, repeat. Still need to work out things.


Dahlia Pebbleroot
Purely theoretical thinking right now, since she's only level 3...



Main Weapon: Scepter + Focus
Alternative Weapon: Staff

Healing Skill: Signet of the Ether

Utility Slot 1: Mirror Images
Utility Slot 2: Phantasmal Defender
Utility Slot 3: Seed Turret

Elite Skill: Time Warp?

Traits:
Domination: 2
Dueling: 0
Chaos: 0
Inspiration: 6
Illusions: 6

Domination Trait: III (Empowered Illusions)
Inspiration Traits: V, VII, XII (Persisting Images, Malicious Sorcery, Restorative Illusions)
Illusion Traits: III, VI, X (Compounding Power, Illusionary Invigoration,  Phantasmal Haste)

I'm aiming for a Illusion heavy build with a focus on Shatter skills as well. I think it will be quite fun! My original Mesmer was quite Illusion heavy as well, although I want this one to be almost entirely Illusion based! I love Illusion skills! If I go into WvW I would definitely switch out Phantasmal Haste for Illusionary Persona though!

No comments:

Post a Comment