Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sigh

So, I deleted Lady Elza. I wasn't playing her because I didn't like how she looked compared to my others. I remade a Necromancer though, because I love them. She's just a Sylvari this time, is all.

This is Orchid Forsythia, my new Necromancer. I don't like the name so much, but I love her otherwise. She's level 7 so far, which is only a couple levels below my others. Same build as Lady Elza though, so that hasn't changed.

Dahlia, Iris, and Mari (Mesmer, Ranger, and Elementalist, respectively) are all level 9. Willow is level 8, even though she's at the exact same point as the others. I think I mustn't have run into many events with her, or something. She's done the exact same number of hearts. I'm honestly surprised Iris isn't at level 10 already since I keep running into events with her everywhere I go.
And, like I said above, Orchid is level 7. A couple of hearts left to do and then she'll be equal with the others.

Basically, I'm getting them all up to 9 (or 8, in Willow's case). Do all the personal story quests up until then, and then reach Mabon Market. Once they're at Mabon Market, they're good to go and it's on to the next one.
The first checkpoint of mine was to complete all Personal story quests and hearts up until the one over by Morgan's Spiral. Complete the personal story quest over there, do the skill point and jump quest, then complete the nearby Nightmare Court quest to get karma pants. That was checkpoint one.

We'll see what checkpoint 2 ends up being. Probably level 15 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment