Thursday, May 22, 2014

Back to Guild Wars 2!

Sorry for the delay! I've been busy with college applications and such...again. Found a nice computer animation course that I've been applying to!

Anyway, I'm back to Guild Wars 2 again!
I'm still on Isle of Janthir, playing a new Necromancer named Lady Elza. I'm level 15 at the time of writing this, although I'm very near 16.


I think I read somewhere that you can no longer receive dyes as random drops? That makes me a bit sad. I really liked collecting dyes, so it's a shame I won't really be able to anymore. Ah well, I'll stick with what I've got (which are the default dyes + one that I got in a Black Lion box, which was Persephone dye).

I use a Staff as my main weapon, off weapon is Dagger + Focus. Healing skill is Well of Blood. I've also been using Signet of Spite and Signet of the Locust.

I went into the Heart of the Mists to figure out a build (I see builds have also been changed since I last played? Less points, it looks like). I settled on max Death Magic and Soul Reaping, with the remaining points into Blood Magic. In Death Magic I'm going for V, VII, and IV (Staff Mastery, Greater Marks, and Ritual of Protection). In Blood Magic I'm going for V (Vampiric Precision). In Soul Reaping I'm going for II, X, and XII (Vital Persistence, Soul Marks, and Deathly Perception).

Still going strong on this character! Of course, every time I write that it seems to be my downfall, but we'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment