Friday, May 23, 2014

Still going!

Still working on Lady Elza, surprisingly!

Disregard the bucket; I'm doing a quest.
I'm level 24!

Currently wearing a Fine Circlet, Cloth Shoulders, Linen Garment, Malign Country Gloves, Seraph-Issue Light Leggings, and Mighty Apprentice Shoes.
Using a Honed Soft Wood Staff as my main weapon...let's disregard secondary weapons, because I haven't found anything good for them. Except my Trident! I'm using a Mighty Black Earth Trident.

I'm also using an Amber Copper Ring, Garnet Copper Ring, Amber Copper Stud, and Garnet Copper Stud. I'm not entirely sure of what stats I'm supposed to be using, but I assumed Condition Damage and Power, and it's been working for me so far. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though!

I've taken up Jewelcrafting and Tailoring on this character, and it's not going wonderfully, but it's okay.

For my Healing spell I've been using Well of Blood. My slot skills are Signet of Spite, Signet of the Locust, and Summon Bone Fiend. I've only been using Bone Fiend because it was helpful during Story Missions, and I just kept forgetting to change it. I'm thinking of changing it Well of Power for non-Story stuff, but I don't know. He is awfully useful, even if he freaks me out a bit.

ISN'T MY PINK NECROMANCER SO DARK AND EDGY? Okay, honestly, she's wearing pink because I hate the top she's wearing and I can never find good color combinations for it. Persephone and Glory was working though, so that's her color-scheme right now. My old orange, red, and brown scheme wasn't really working with the new skirt.

What I find odd is that in the last Story Quest I did (Brute Strength, I think it was called?), my character said something about wondering if the one controlling the Risen was a necromancer. Isn't my character a necromancer? Shouldn't they be a bit more suspicious of me? What makes it okay that my character controls undead thingies? I may be missing something because I know very, very little about the GW lore, but why is my running around with a Blood Fiend considered not suspicious at all? I mean, I walk around with that thing out in cities and such. You'd think someone would be suspicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment