Friday, May 23, 2014

Progress!

All of my characters are now at least level 5, so that's a start! This is, of course, excluding Lady Elza, who is still level 24. Also, Dahlia somehow got one level higher than the rest of them. I think there must have been more events going when I was leveling her or something.

I have come to the conclusion that the Sylvari questline if you chose The Green Knight is really, really hard! That level 4 mission is killer! The other two questlines do not even compare when it comes to difficulty! I think I died once as my Mesmer against that Veteran Risen, but it wasn't quite as bad as my Elementalist. Actually, I had a really easy time as the Elementalist. I'm not sure if that was due to good flower placement or if it was the dual-dagger Ele skills or what. I thought it would be easier on my Mesmer, but it wasn't.

I'd say it would be more manageable if he didn't restore health. That makes it practically unbearable on some classes, if I remember correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment