Thursday, May 29, 2014

I'm bad at this

I'm really bad at just keeping Necromancers. I love playing a Necromancer, and they're my absolute favorite class in GW2, it's just that...I can never be happy with their appearance! I want a Necromancer to be my main, but I just can't seem to settle with an appearance. And I don't want to spend a ton of money on gems to change it. I know I want a Sylvari, but I just can't seem to settle on a nice appearance. I'm happy with the appearances for all my other classes, but I just can't seem to settle on something that is elegant and dark like I want it to be.
I know I would be happy with a Sylvari that looks exactly like my Ranger, but then I'd have two of, basically, the same character. That would get boring fast. My Ranger's my favorite appearance-wise, but I want my Necromancer to surpass that.

I'm okay with the one I just remade.
But I don't know how I'll feel a day or so from now, you know?
I just want to get a light armored character to max level so I can get pretty clothes...

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment