Thursday, May 22, 2014

GW2 Characters!

I've made five characters that I really like the looks of, so I'm going to really really try to keep them this time! I know, empty promises. But I can dream!

So, besides Lady Elza, my lovely level 18 Necromancer, I've got...

Dahlia Pebbleroot, a level 3 Sylvari Mesmer. Currently dual-wielding swords, although I'm not liking it so much. Might do Scepter + Sword instead. For set two I'll probably do either a Greatsword or a Staff. Not sure which. She's a white Sylvari with the kind of rocky hair, and pink eyes. I believe I made her glow blue.

Iris Belladonna, a level 2 Sylvari Elementalist. I've never enjoyed an Elementalist besides occasional forays into WvW, but I'm going to give it a go! I currently have a Scepter + Dagger on her, although if I switch Dahlia to Scepter+Sword, I'll probably switch Iris here to Dagger+Dagger. Not sure which element I'm going to main yet. I've been liking fire, but I know I've enjoyed Lightning in the past. Maybe Earth this time? She's a dark red Sylvari with the mushroom hat and gold eyes. She glows yellow.

Lylibeth, a level 2 Norn Warrior. I'm using a Longbow on her. I would play a Ranger, but I hate pet classes, no matter which game I'm playing. I just don't like them. So Bow-Warrior it is! I'll probably use a Greatsword as her second weapon later.

Willow Twigsnap, a level 2 Sylvari Engineer (I'm really into making Sylvari today). I'm dual-wielding guns on her. Not sure if I'll get much into kits, I'm more feeling like using Turrets or something. But maybe! Who knows! She's a dark purple-blue color with the tree hair (with purple leaves). She glows blue, and has black eyes, so she looks kind of creepy.

I like all my characters right now, aesthetically at least. Except for Lady Elza, at the moment. I love playing her and I love that I got to level 18, but it's just...her clothes She reminds me of Sailor Moon!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't really get many armor sets from leveling in GW2, right? That's why I keep getting upgraded versions of the original clothes instead of new things? I'm in love with the Cabalist outfit, but I'm not sure where to get it. I'm assuming it's a crafted set, but I have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment