Thursday, September 5, 2013

Finally! Pictures!

I figured out where my screenshots for FFXIV: ARR are stored! So, picture time!
These are all from a few levels ago, since I haven't really been able to play since I last posted! I was, sadly, busy during the times that it was easy to log in, so by the time I got home, the servers were already full.
But, since that's (hopefully) fixed now, I can play at whatever time (I hope)! I was able to get in just fine this morning, with my only issue being a 5006 error that went away when I relogged.
Anyway, here's my character, Panha Fashonti!

Then, there's that alt-obsessive bit of me saying that I should make a new Miqo'te since Panha doesn't stand out much: I don't know about the other servers, but on Adamantoise, all I ever see are white-haired Seekers of the Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment