Thursday, September 5, 2013

Totally Unrelated, but...

I know, I know, this is totally unrelated to gaming.

Even so, I have to do it!

I've started another blog! Don't worry, it won't mean that I'll be taking any time away from this one, but the new one is so I can write about my other interests besides gaming. I can only really write my posts here when I'm actually doing something gaming-relevant. My non-gaming stuff can be found at the new site.

The new blog is www.pros-grand.blogspot.com.

Its proper name is Prosaic Grandeur.
Basically, everyday state of being impressive.

I did not mention gaming in the blog at all so far (I mean, I only have one post there as I write this post, but still!), but I intend to perhaps broach the topic at some point. Not sure how or when yet, but needless to say that gaming is certainly as big a part of my personality as the content of the other blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment