Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Pants Please

Just finished Darkshore (Darkshore always seems to take longer than, say, the Barrens, for some reason). I ended up with an Aboriginal Loincloth of the Eagle. I hate these pants. I got them on my first ever Priest, who was a Worgen. At least they look a tiny bit better on this character than they did on the Worgen, but I would still like some new pants!

So, I'm level 20 on Ariadust. It feels really slow right now, but probably because of Darkshore...and Ashenvale's next. I might just respec to Discipline until level 30 or so, because otherwise I'm doing the same zones as I just did a few days ago on Octofish (except on Alliance, of course).

Oh, and as you can probably see, I got my heirloom helm! Of course, that left the remainder of my account with about 6 gold total, so that's troublesome, but it's for a good reason! If I level up this character, I'll likely enjoy her more than Theeriyi anyway, and then I'll be more motivated to earn more gold! Yay, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment