Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Still going strong!

Ariadust is level 13-ish. Leveling in Darkshore, which is always fun after you've done it twenty times before.

I feel a bit accomplished. I'm saving up on Theeriyi to get more heirlooms so I can finish this faster (plus, if I get the cloth heirlooms, I can level that mage I've always wanted after I'm done with Ariadust! And I can level my Warlock, Decorum, too! Oh, but Ariadust first!).

I have to take a break for now. My boyfriend has my Nintendo DS charger hostage (in other words, I accidentally left it there last week), so I'm going to head over there to play some Skyrim.

By the way, in Darkshore, the Highborne Spirit things in Bashal'Aran are hard for Shadow Priests! No matter what I do they resist my attacks! Shadow Word: Pain? Resist! Mind Flay? Resist! Or, in Mind Flay's case, it misses about half the time on them as well. I haven't had trouble with any other enemies thus far, but ghosts. Ow, ghosts hurt me, because I can't kill them faster than my Power Word: Shield stays on, because they resist my attacks.
I did finally complete the quests though, so now I'm working on the ones to heal the poisoned bear and get my little affinities with the wildlife. I hate this particular quest chain, just because of the part where you have to wait for bears to catch fish, then sneak up on them, grab their hair, and run. It's just an annoying quest. I like the quests aside from that, but that one just gets so tedious when you have so many characters.

You know, I just don't like Darkshore much at all. That's why I usually go to Westfall until level 15, then do Darkshore (Redridge Mountains is tricky for me because the quest with the Ettins makes me nervous) until 20. Darkshore just has some quests that I just don't like, you know? The bear one, and then the one later with the Twilight Hammer where they give you an invisibility potion and you have to sneak up to the very top without being seen by the giant thing walking around, and ugh! I hate stealth quests or quests where there's giant things like Fel Reavers walking around. They make me so nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment