Tuesday, September 24, 2013

5LP: Octofish Level 25

I just hit level 25 with Octofish!

 My gear at this point:
First Responder's Pauldrons, Unbountied Cloak, Kadrak's Breastplate, Foolhardy Bracers, War Paint Gloves, Fractured Belt, Dividend Leggings, Disarray Boots, Band of Foul Strength, Darsok's Ring, Kadrak's Axe (2H Axe).

I really don't like Ashenvale, so I will be leaving as soon as possible, despite the fact that I'll be diving headfirst into the set of zones that aren't my favorites either.

My leveling path this time around (pre-60) will be:

25-30: Northern Stranglethorn
30-35: Cape of Stranglethorn
35-40: Feralas
40-45: Thousand Needles
45-50: Tanaris
50-55: Un'Goro Crater
55-58: Blasted Lands

Then I'll move over to Outlands and proceed from there.

Also, at the Cataclysm levels, I think this time I'll do Mount Hyjal instead of Vashj'ir. I've experienced Vashj'ir once. I never want to do so again.

No comments:

Post a Comment