Thursday, September 19, 2013

Well, this is it.

Last day of Toontown.
I'm not crying yet, but I know I will be in a few hours.

Miss Binky Octofish
I took my screenshots yesterday. Particularly of my Toons.

Miss Binky Octomuffin is only level 15. I made her just this morning. She looks identical and has the same name as my very first Toon.
Rococo and Cardboard Viking are still in Toontown Central.
Thyme just reached Donald's Dock yesterday.
Nobody is in Minnie's Melodyland.
Miss Binky Octofish is in Donald's Dreamland.

Miss Binky Octomuffin
Miss Binky Octofish is, by far, the eldest. I've had her since 2004-ish. I remember that when I was little we went to a Not So Scary Halloween Party in Walt Disney World, and I dressed up as her. I was so happy to dress up as her, and I mastered how to do the little dance thing and the wave that Toons do.

And goodbye to my Doodles as well: Viking, Euphoria, Fungus, Alchemy, Fable, and Duchess.

Also, sorry, I have absolutely no idea what's going on with the formatting of the pictures on this page.

Rococo

Nobody
Thyme
Cardboard Viking


No comments:

Post a Comment