Tuesday, September 24, 2013

5LP: Octofish Level 30

Just hit level 30! I feel like I'm still going strong and can keep going for a while. I haven't even felt like making an alt yet!
...It's really a shame that I've never, ever wanted a Warrior, huh? I still want a Mage. No matter what I do, I can't focus on one though...Oh well! Two-handed swords are my favorite weapons in most games anyway! If only I'd actually get to use one instead of an axe...

My gear right now:

First Responder's Pauldrons, Unbountied Cloak, Slaver's Chainmail, Tiger Strangler's Bracers, Head Inspector's Gloves, Fractured Belt, Dividend Leggings, Junglewalker Boots, Band of Foul Strength, Raptor Slayer's Band, Kadrak's Axe (2H Axe).

I'm going to go finish up my last few things to do in Northern Stranglethorn, and then move on to Stranglethorn Vale.

As a side note, has anyone else ever had the problem where they hate playing as the sort of character that they actually want to play as, but they can play perfectly well on classes that they don't particularly like? Because that's a problem for me in any game I play.

No comments:

Post a Comment