Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

I bought Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn the other day and have been playing with Early Access and such.

I love this game. I'm obsessed. I've been fairly lucky with the logging in issues; I've only been disconnected once and I don't often have trouble logging in (but I log in before noon, so...).

Since I don't start college until spring, I've been getting up early to get onto the servers and play for as long as I can. Pretty laggy still due to the amount of people on anyway, but very little difficulties actually getting into the game.

My main character is a Miqo'te named Panha Fashonti. She's a level 14 Thaumaturge and a level 6-ish-I-think Weaver at the moment. I play on Adamantoise server.

Also, for the long waits in-between being able to log in, I picked up Animal Crossing: New Leaf, which I also love.

I'm in a fantastic mood today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment