Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Have you ever chosen a class just for looks?

Like the title says, have you ever chosen a class just for the appearance of the class?
That's a bit like me and my GW2 Necromancer. I hate medium armor, and heavy armor isn't my favorite. Cloth armor, on the other hand, is perfect for my personal aesthetics!
So, that narrowed down my choices to Mesmer, Elementalist, or Necromancer.
I ended up choosing Necromancer originally because I really loved the equipment during character creation. I ended up staying with Necromancer because I enjoy the playstyle.

Oh, and did I post anything about this? I completely restarted. All GW2 characters, gone. Deleted. No regrets! I restarted with a new Necromancer, and I'm level 11 already, so I'm rather proud of myself. I refuse to let myself play any other characters until this one is perfect. I hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment