Sunday, August 26, 2012

What Addons do you rely on?

I was going through my Curse client today to update my addons, and this question came to my head. What addons do people rely on?
Personally, I love Bartender, although I don't find it necessary. The only time I find myself really needing it is when I need to get my glasses prescription updated and I need to make the buttons for the UI bigger...I like Omen well enough, although I don't often go in dungeons, so aggro doesn't really matter to me much. I like SilverDragon, mainly because it lets me know to be careful since there's a rare about. I do, however, find it annoying when I'm in a party with someone who happens to be taking a flight path somewhere and then all of a  sudden, SilverDragon lets me know that they saw a rare, and I panic, thinking that it's right next to me or something. Of course, with my luck, it's usually a giant spider that they see...
To be entirely honest, the only addon that I absolutely rely on is HealBot. I love HealBot. It's amazing. But even that, of course, is only turned on when I'm healing.
What about you? Are there any addons that you absolutely cannot play without?

No comments:

Post a Comment