Saturday, August 4, 2012

An idea that may turn out to be interesting...

Due to coming to the conclusion that I make so many alts because I get bored of how my characters looked, I have come up with an idea that may help me remedy that. I'm going to take pictures of my characters through 5 level intervals. When I start to get bored of my character, I can look back on how much her appearance has changed, and, hopefully, be inspired to keep working to see more change. I took a picture of my characters at their current levels, and every five levels, I take another. Today, I leveled Elzabethi, my Arms Warrior from level 10-20 so far, so I have three pictures. I figured that I would share them.
At level 10, she was wearing armor and a sword that I had made with Blacksmithing. At level 15, she was still using the same sword, but her armor was from Westfall quests. At level 20, her armor is still mostly from the Westfall quests, with the occasional green drop from Darkshore. Her hammer was made with blacksmithing yet again. I really love the Westfall gear. I may keep it for transmog until I find something better :3


No comments:

Post a Comment