Sunday, August 26, 2012

5 Level Project: Larolleyi 1-15

Just got my new re-made Mage, Larolleyi to level 15. I am remaking her in celebration of the patch that will be coming out on Tuesday with features that I love. I adore the new talent system, and they're making Fire Mages a bit more stable; so I made a Fire Mage!

Anyway, at level 5, she looks basically the same as Archanique did. I'll list her equipment anyway, I guess.
Northshire Abbot's Robe, Outfitter Gloves, Northshire Abbot's Cinch, Apprentice's Pants, Northshire Abbot's Shoes, Militia Quarterstaff. Also, on her back is Milly's Fire Extinguisher from the quest Extinguishing Hope, because I hadn't turned it in just yet.

At level 10, she looks a bit different. As you can tell, I changed her hair, at least. Her equipment is:
Linen Cloak, Candlewax Streaked Robe, Red Linen Shirt, Lion's Pride Bracer, Patchwork Gloves, Red Linen Sash, Uncle Stonefield's Pants, Wolf Fur Boots, Militia Quarterstaff, Long Lost Wand.
She is now officially a Fire Mage, and has taken Tailoring and Enchanting as professions.

At level 10, she now looks completely unique compared to my other characters. She is wearing: Cloak of the Stag, Rat Hair Vest, Lion's Pride Bracer, Heavy Linen Gloves, Red Linen Sash, Uncle Stonefield's Pants, Wolf Fur Boots, Satyr Horn Staff, Lesser Magic Wand.
I honestly think I'm going to try to get greens for my bracers and pants before I start dungeoning...if I start dungeoning...Wish me luck! If I decide to, it'll be my first time dungeoning as DPS!


No comments:

Post a Comment