Sunday, August 5, 2012

7/30/12 - 8/5/12 Achievements

I've decided that every Sunday, I will post what I achieved on my alts throughout the week. I encourage anyone else to post what they achieved in the comments as well!

This week I...
Reached level 60 with my Horde Shadow Priest, Rowenellia.
I started over brand-new on the Tanaris server, on Alliance.
I reached level 20 with my Arms Warrior, Elzabethi, and my Disc Priest, Pannya.
I am now the proud owner of three White Kittens on my account.
I went into my very first dungeon.
I started the characters Pannya, Elzabethi, Larolleyi, Novelani, Nyoro, Thearixic, Theeriyi, Rowenellia (alliance), Shamisen, and Ugyuu.
I started WowAlts!

My goal for this coming week is to get all my alts to at least level 20, and I'm like to get Pannya to level 30.

So, what did you do this week with your alts? What is your goal this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment