Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sorry for the hiatus...

Sorry that I've been away for a while. I've been into Skyrim, which I didn't really think would be good to post about since I wouldn't really have any set way to mark my characters' growth.
However, I am back of WoW, so I'll be back with the WoW characters!

Among the things that have changed...
Thearixic, my Warlock, has been deleted in favor of recreating her as a Human Warlock named Archanique. Nyoro has also been deleted, and reborn as a Worgen Death Knight of the same name. So, I'll update my alts page with that.
School for me will be starting on Monday as well, so I still won't be making too much progress during the week. On weekends though, I can generally get a bit done if I don't have too much homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment