Sunday, August 12, 2012

Today's Divina Update

Today, I have leveled Cardboard all the way to 21. I've only just started putting points into my specialization. I also got a great new costume. I still love how the costumes in this game are purely aesthetic, so I don't have to equip something that's terrible looking for decent stats. I just worry about my divine wheel, and I can equip whatever I want for clothes. I loved the stuff I already had on, but this change of pace is nice too.
Tsundere is now level 16, and is specialized in magic. I'm finally in the second area, fighting Fuming Imps. I'm very proud of myself for sticking with one character for more than a day; although that honestly might be because starting over is a pain in this game, and you can only have two characters...If you want to delete a character, it's pending for three days. I'm still waiting on the deletion of my Sorcerer, as I would like to create a Knight instead.
I'm still really liking this game! I'm sure the novelty will wear off in a few days, as it always does, but until then, I'm enjoying my time playing it!
I also really like Knowledge Master, although I know a lot of people don't like the randomness of the questions. I personally adore it! The randomness of the questions is what makes it fun, honestly. Sure, the achievements may be pretty impossible to achieve, and I doubt that anyone actually has them, but I love the random questions! If they just lowered the amount of points for the achievements, it would be perfect. I feel like if the questions were all about Divina, like a lot of people seem to want, then that would give new players a huge disadvantage. At least with the random questions like this, someone totally new to the game has a chance to participate. I mean, having just started this game, if those questions were about the game, I probably wouldn't even bother trying until I've played the game for a while; but because the questions are about anything, I am able to play Knowledge Master, and even do fairly well at it! I'm actually excited about it right now because I got third place in the last game, and I was holding onto first for a good while. ^^

*As of January 2013, Divina has been shut down.*

No comments:

Post a Comment