Monday, November 12, 2012

What is your favorite WoW zone?

I want to know what peoples' favorite zones are!
For example, anyone that knows me well enough would know that my favorite zone is Zangarmarsh. I think mushrooms are cute looking!
Well, it's my favorite zone aesthetically, at least. I actually hate questing there.
As for zones that I actually find fun...I really enjoyed the Worgen and Goblin starting zones, in particular. There's so much plot! I'm also rather fond of Westfall, Southern Barrens,  and Un'Goro Crater. I liked Azshara enough the first time I went though it, but I honestly can't stand the minigame-sort-of-things every Horde character. I also love Northern Barrens as a zone, although the questing is kind of meh.
Sadly, there are some zones I will never get to experience due to my extreme arachnophobia. ):

So, go on, tell me about your favorite zones!

No comments:

Post a Comment