Friday, November 23, 2012

Pokemon White 2: 6th Gym Complete!

So, I finally beat Skyla, after working on it all day! Whooooo!
I'm now leveling in Reversal Mountain, and trying to get my Pokemon to at least the mid-thirties, since I feel very underleveled.

My team right now...

Lairon: Level 32, (Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace, Iron Head, Dig), Naughty, Rock Head ability, holding a Lucky Egg.
Axew: Level 32, (Aerial Ae, Slash, X-Scissor, Dragon Claw), Impish, Mold Breaker ability, not holding anything ):
Frillish: Level 34, (Surf, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Brine), Naughty, Cursed Body ability, holding Mystic Water.
Vibrava: Level 38, (Rock Slide, Bulldoze, Fly, DragonBreath), Serious, Levitate ability, holding Soft Sand.
Espeon: Level 35, (Psybeam, Morning Sun, Shadow Ball, Bite), Calm, Synchronize ability, holding TwistedSpoon.
Lilligant: level 30, (Magical Leaf, Quiver Dance, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain), Modest, Own Tempo Ability, holding a Miracle Seed.

I'm really rather happy with my team right now, and I'd like to keep them for the rest of the game.
By the time I get to the Opelucid gym itself, I have a lot of things to do...
But, for the time being, I want each Pokemon at least 33 by the time I leave Reversal Mountain. That'll be good enough for now! I'm almost done with that, I just need Lairon and Axew to catch up. The problem is that they keep fainting, but that's why I still have Bianca following me! I really want Axew higher than 33, because I'll need her for the gym battle, but whatever. If I really need to, I'll transfer my Vannilish over from Black (can I do that yet? Or do I need to beat the game first?).

I love Reversal Mountain, by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment