Saturday, November 24, 2012

I...I'm not sure what to think of this...

You know how I was really worried about the gym battle against Drayden?
That battle was pathetic...
His Druddigon went down extremely easily. My Altaria was faster, and used DragonBreath, which paralyzed it. It proceeded to be paralyzed for the remainder of the battle, and never attacked. The one time it wasn't completely paralyzed, it used Dragon Dance. He used his Hyper Potion on it, but then I just fainted it in three DragonBreaths anyway.
I got rid of a considerable chunk of Flygon's HP with Dewgong's Aurora Beam, then finished it off with Altaria again.
Even Haxorus went down easily. I took out a lot of it's HP with what DragonBreaths I could before Altaria fainted. Then all my other Pokemon fainted except my level 39 Lairon...
The Haxorus didn't even try. It used Dragon Dance most of the time, and then hit me with Slash once. I fainted it with Iron Head...
How anti-climactic ):

Anyway, my team as of right now...

Altaria: Level 42, (Fire Blast, Fly, Dragon Dance, DragonBreath), Bashful, Natural Cure ability, holding a Draco Plate, (122HP, 73atk, 87def, 68spatk, 104spdef, 77spd).

Dewgong: Level 37, (Surf, Aurora Beam, Aqua Jet, Brine), Serious, Thick Fat ability, holding a Lucky Egg, (121HP, 58atk, 69def, 58spatk, 76spdef, 57spd).

Espeon: Level 41, (Psybeam, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Bite), Calm, Synchronize ability, holding a TwistedSpoon, (117HP, 67atk, 59def, 116spatk, 101spdef, 104spd).

Lilligant: Level 38, (Magical Leaf, Quiver Dance, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain), Modest, Own Tempo ability, holding a Miracle Seed, (109HP, 52atk, 70def, 101spatk, 69spdef, 83spd).

Lairon: Level 40, (Shadow Claw, Iron Tail, Iron Head, Dig), Naughty, Rock Head ability, holding an Exp. Share, (106HP, 97atk, 131def, 52spatk, 47spdef, 43spd).

Tynamo: Level 38, (Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam), Quirky, Levitate ability, no held item, (83HP, 55atk, 43def, 49spatk, 36spdef, 62spd).

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment