Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Don't Know

So...I went into my first dungeon yesterday...As Florayia...
I'm not entirely sure if it went well or not. I couldn't get recount to work, so I can't tell exactly how my dos was compared to the other people in the dungeon, but...I don't know.
I feel like more than half the time, the enemy would be dead before I could even fire off any spell besides Moonfire.
 I was getting some fairly high numbers when I did manage to hit, I think. Or at least, high to me. I was way undergeared as well, having been questing and having no heirlooms. I believe I'm still using gray bracers, since I haven't gotten any green ones. I didn't really get any loot in the dungeon either, so no new things for me! Whee!

Should I keep sticking with balance and see how it goes, or should I switch straight to Feral, because I know I'll be doing good dps with it? I'm really rather torn about it. I wanted to do balance to try something different, which is also why I'm trying to do dungeons this time around (instead of going back and doing the same quests I did fairly recently on Theeriyi). Should I just give up on that and go Feral instead? Or go back to questing?
I don't know what I'm doing! I'm new to dungeons! Help meeeeeeeee~!

So, I stuck with it; did a couple more dungeons. I feel like I'm doing better now, although that may be because I got recount working so I feel less self-conscious about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment