Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oops!

Eep! I was so absorbed in my WoW that I forgot to post! Oopsie! That, added onto my stress over being re-elected into my school's student senate, and I totally forgot about my blog for a while there! My bad! Sorry!

Theeriyi is now level 58, and leveling in Outland! Whoo!
My equips right now...
Headband of the Pouncing Tiger, Purified Jaedenar Amulet, Shy Shrug, Selura's Cloak, Battle Seeker Chestguard, Ashmane Bracers, Loramus' Gloves, Belt of Bloating, Alton's Leggings, Ogre-Hunting Boots, Token of the Bond, Band of Selfless Acts, Rainbow Generator, Devourer's Stomach, Falrus' Staff

My most recent achievements are 500 Quests Completed, Blasted Lands Quests, A Simple Re-Quest, and Going Down? (Yeah, I accidentally fell off a building...)

No comments:

Post a Comment