Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pokemon White 2: 5th Gym Complete!

So, I just finished the 5th gym in Pokemon White 2...
It took forever. I kept losing. A lot.

My team...

Espeon: Level 29, (Psybeam, Dig, Quick Attack, Bite), Calm, Synchronize ability, holding a TwistedSpoon.
Lucario: Level 30, (Force Palm, Quick Attack, Bone Rush, Dig), Timid, Inner Focus ability, holding a Quick Claw.
Trapinch: Level 29, (Sand Tomb, Rock Slide, Dig, Bulldoze), Bold, Hyper Cutter ability, holding an Exp. Share.
Azumarill: Level 30, (Double-Edge, BubbleBeam, Strength, Aqua Tail), Naive, Thick Fat ability, holding a Mystic Water.
Growlithe: Level 29, (Flame Burst, Fire Fang, Flame Wheel, Dig), Bashful, Intimidate ability, holding a Charcoal.
Petilil: Level 27, (Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain), Modest, Own Tempo ability, holding a Miracle Seed.

:)

I am not done with WoW just yet, by the way! I'm steadily playing both! My boyfriend talked me into working on my White 2 again, but I fully intend to work on my WoW characters still!

No comments:

Post a Comment