Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pokemon White 2 Quick Update

Just quickly before I go to bed...

Change of plans with the team!
I am switching Frillish/Jellicent out as soon as possible for a Seel/Dewgong. Vibrava/Flygon has been swapped for an Altaria. Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus has been swapped for Delcatty.

I'll explain more in my next post, okay? :)

Okay, I'm awake, so I can go into more detail now!
I caught some new Pokemon again, so even the list above has changed a bit. People that know me well enough known that I will never be happy with Pokemon that I don't like, so that's why Haxorus is out. I hate Haxorus.
So, Frillish has been officially swapped out for a Dewgong. Vibrava has been switched with Altaria. Axew has been switched with a Tynamo (!).

I'm also a lot better leveled now! My Espeon just hit 41. My lowest are 36, and those are Lairon and Dewgong. My Altaria is 40. My Lilligant is 37. My Tynamo is 38. So whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment