Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pokemon White 2: 8th Gym Complete!

I just beat the 8th gym! Whooooooooo!!!

It took two tries, but I did it!

Pokemon:

Lilligant: Level 47, (Magical Leaf, Quiver Dance, Petal Dance, Giga Drain), Own Tempo, Modest nature.
Dewgong: Level 39, (Surf, Aurora Beam, Aqua Jet, Brine), Thick Fat, Serious nature.
Espeon: Level 43, (Psybeam, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Bite), Synchronize, Calm nature.
Aggron: Level 43, (Shadow Claw, Iron Tail, Iron Head, Dig), Rock Head, Naughty nature.
Altaria: Level 42, (Fire Blast, Fly, Dragon Dance, DragonBreath), Natural Cure, Bashful nature.
Chandelure: Level 53, (Inferno, Flame Burst, Fire Blast, Shadow Ball), Flash Fire, Mild nature.

I transferred my Chandelure over from my Black, to be helpful, instead of Tynamo, who was being useless. I love my Lilligant right now. Own Tempo + Petal Dance = Amazing.

Also, anyone attempting this gym...BEWARE THE WAILORD. The first time I fought him, it spammed Bounce constantly...I couldn't even get a hit in!

No comments:

Post a Comment